Book your table soon for…
- Butterflied local leg of lamb, roasted outdoors in the wood fired oven, minted redcurrant
- Mixed Nut Wellington; hand rolled in puff pastry with added cheese and a hint of chutney (v)
- Beacon Nut Roast, sweet potato puree (ve)
Each served with crushed roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables, a home brewed gravy & Yorkshire pudding.
- Catch of the Day; baked fish topped with cheese & herbs, served with creamed spinach, garlic tomatoes & crushed roast potatoes.
Also this week, add a side of cauliflower cheese!
Dessert is a choice of Banoffee Pie or a vegan raspberry chocolate cake…
Mothering Sunday – 19th
From ours to yours, Mothers Day!
- Hand made fish cakes, creamed spinach, garlic tomatoes, roasties
- Roast chicken, house stuffing, crushed roasties, roast veg medley, greens & Yorkshire pudding
- Parmesan croquettes, creamed spinach, garlic tomatoes, roasties
- Beacon nut roast, sweet potatoes, crushed roasties, roast veg medley, greens & Yorkshire pudding (ve/v)
Children’s menu, plus starters available every week.
Dessert is a choice of mini Pavlova or vegan sticky toffee pudding.
Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org or 431 305