WE ARE OPEN!
Come and visit us this weekend for a drink, a bite to eat, escape the rabble and hang out in the gardens.
New Opening Hours:
Saturday 12-8pm Lunch service 1-3
Sunday 12-6 Lunch service 1-3
Friday night sees the official opening of our Garden Kitchen! Come from 6pm, no need to book (unless your party is larger than 8) and grab one of Hannah’s cocktails. She has been working towards a paired drink to suit this weeks Mexican inspired menu…
- Local pulled pork, pink pickled onions
- Mexican spiced roast vegetable & mixed bean chilli (V) or (ve)
Each dish comes with grilled corn salsa, summer slaw, chipotle sauce & wood fired garlic flatbreads.
£15 per head.
Our back garden is busy with a private hire but there’s plenty of other places to sit indoors or within the front yard, bar opens at 12 for coffee and cake, light lunches between 1-3 of Ploughman’s style grazing boards £10; home baked ham, English cheddar or a vegan dip, each with pickles, fresh salad and home baked breads.
Bar open from 12 – 6, lunches between 1-3 with our new summer menu…
- Wood fired local leg of lamb, salsa verde £20
- Rock-a-nore smoked fish platter, caper mayonnaise £18
- Roast Mediterranean vegetables, home made Basil pesto (vegan option available) £16
Each main comes with smashed roasties, summer beans, green salad & home baked breads.
Kids, dessert & cake menu available each week.
We hope to see you all soon!