So, back to Lockdown? Hopefully not for so long this time. However, we’ll still be here for your weekly injection of Sunday roast, whether you choose to have it delivered to your door or come and collect it from us up on the hill.
- Local chicken liver pate, gherkins, house sourdough
- Mushroom & chestnut pate, mulled cranberries, house sourdough (ve)
- Local pork: slow roasted shoulder and a slice of belly, apple sauce, quince jelly
- Local chicken pie: leeks, bacon, puff pastry
- “Beacon Beets Tower”: balsamic roasted beetroot & red onion, sizzled leeks & pine nuts all piled high atop a bed of chickpea mash (ve)
Each comes with roasties, seasonal vegetables and a home brewed gravy.
Add a side of cauliflower cheese £3.50
Treacle sponge pudding, vanilla custard
Gingerbread Brownie, single cream (ve)
Don’t forget to add a beer, wine or cider to your order should you fancy a tipple!
To book your delivery (£3 per address) or to pre-arrange a collection please call (01424) 431 305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Final reminder for Blazing Braziers!
As a one off special, we are opening 5-9pm tomorrow (Wednesday 4th) for mulled cider, stew & dumplings (local beef or vegetarian & vegan options) and fires in and outdoors to spread some warmth before entering the next lockdown. Booking is essential, maximum 6 people per group. Please call soon as space is limited…
Ooh, tonight sounds lovely, but I only just read your email. Have a cosy evening, and hope to see you again soon. x